We would like to introduce ourselves as a premier institute dealing in training in financial domain. Our expertise lies in aligning corporate knowledge and expertise with academics so as to equip students with the necessary professional skills which helps them getting better career opportunities. We help students to become a better informed professional in financial domain through coaching on certificates like CFA International, Financial Modeling. Other courses which helps students esp at graduate level are FinOptions, Advance Excel. For Engineering graduates we propose Project Financing. We have also associated with NSE for certificates courses like NISM, NCFM etc All the courses and certifications are designed to match industry demand and helps students in getting a better opportunity than peers. The team comprises of industry people who possess required skills set in terms of experience and qualification so as to deliver the committed. We also have a series of knowledge sessions by the name of Financial Navigator. This is a unique platform which help students to meet industry professionals and gain the practical knowledge. The sessions are conducted on weekly basis.
1. Building Finance professionals by delivering programs of CFA,CFPcm, FRM,IFRS & Financial Modeling to fraternity of young graduates /MBA's and working professionals of finance and banking industry.
2. Provide corporate trainings & Wealth Creation Consultancy.
3. Provide Business Restructuring Solutions with innovative technological knowhow.
4. Entrepreneur Support of laying down the business idea and transforming into an executable Business plan.
What Makes finOptions Unique?
1. Over 10 years of work ex. in the field of financial trainings. We have gain a strong Foothold in central India with a significant competitive advantage as the pioneers of Financial trainings-both amongst the students and the corporate fraternity.
2. 150 plus Financial Modelers given to industry till date
3. Conduct more than 70 plus career awareness seminars every year for management and commerce students.
4. Organize Financial Navigator Session twice in a month for giving an industry exposure to the students.
5. Intensive daily classes for Economic Times analysis.
6. We take pride in ourselves on the quality of groomed professionals and this has culminated in building a pool of talented professionals who are ready-to-be placed in the industry.
7. We have offices in Indore and Bhopal which provides short term and fast track programs varying from 75 to 100 hrs for the graduates and MBA& Engineering Pursuant. Our training centers are located in the heart of cities with a well -to-do infrastructure and have good rapport with the leading colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh.
8. finOptions has positioned itself at a strategic position when both the students and the industry have taken a paradigm shift of preference towards graduates with the desired technical & soft skills for entry level jobs. Within a short period it has become the most preferred training institute for providing counseling and clarity on the career expectations in the field of finance.
9. We train for wide spectrum of finance programs which includes: Financial Modeling Financial statement Analysis& Valuation Models Advanced Excel Program Derivatives and Currency, Interest Rate Derivatives Portfolio & Treasury management/Risk management Banking and Insurance Financial Planning Professional Programs like CFA, CFPcm, FRM, and IFRS
Advisors & Mentors
The finOptions Institute of financial studies Pvt. Ltd. Journey began as a college of individuals coming together to provide solutions while still retaining their individuals identities. This helped in building a big network of talented individuals with varied capabilities in as varied fields as banking, manufacturing, agro products, software solutions, consulting, etc while still keeping a lean organization. One of the key areas where we make a difference is utilizing the talent of retired professionals who after retirement still want to be in action, but on their individual time and conditions. We heartily support their zeal and have actually found out that their years of experience on their core domains and associated functions when channeled properly lead to more economic, plausible and out-of-the-box solutions.
A financial eco-system like finOptions needs a right mix of technically sound consultants and educators who can understand and educate their business and retail clients well enough to make them competent in handling their financial and business decisions. finOptions team with cross functional expertise that includes Chartered Financial Analysts (besides herself), CFPcm, CA, IT Professional, Project Managers and MBAs.
Have more than 11 years of experience in Financial Industry. Worked with eminent companies like Emkay Share & Stock Brokers Ltd, India Info line, Arihant Capital Markets Ltd. More than 5 years of training experience in Financial Modeling, Portfolio Management, Investment planning, Derivatives, CFA, CFP, FRM etc. As a passionate Trainer, he heads the Academic Vertical and he focuses entire energy and efforts towards the two principles of academy that guide his work the band-of learners; all the work done should be able to make the learner be effective & efficient in one’s work & life, and build the sense of ‘confidence’. He teaches and trains on the professional programs like CFA, FRM, CFP Financial Modeling and Advance Excel training at various corporates. He conceptualized and launched the idea of the program “Finance Navigator ‘for the young graduates showcasing the job profiles of the finance industry.He handles the corporate training portfolio for the Employee Development Programs.
In the last decade, there has been a rapid growth of emerging economies resulting in tremendous increment in the opportunities. Today we live in an increasingly competitive world resulting in an increased pressure on Students to achieve better grades, get higher test scores and realize greater academic outcomes, on professionals to timely achieve targets, better commitment towards work, better use of their skills to achieve higher results and industries growth. This competition among the Students as well as professionals at times causes confusion and perplexity, sleep deprivation, eating disorders, depression, excessive worrying, cheating and burnout. Loss of interest in activities previously enjoyed or withdrawing from friends and family may occur. To enhance the quality of Student & professionals care that has a direct impact on their ability to learn, to build healthy relationships and become the best they can, "The Awareness of Techno savvy Generation" is very important to all. Innovation has completely changed the mankind. Isn't it? Somewhere we could notice various difficulties face by everyone especially Professional & students. It is very important to understand the requirements of both students & professional, and more important is "How to fulfill them". With world like-"Shortage of Skilled Manpower" continuously coming from Industry. FinOptions endeavor's to match industry's requirement of skilled manpower, professional skills and knowledge needed by students & professionals to tap these opportunities in the shortest possible time, get them quality jobs that give them quality experience and create a long term career for them. We at Finoptions focus on making current generation independent in taking their career decision- Key to their long term career growth.
Mr. Pramod Saraf is a CFPcm, MBA (Finance), CFA and a Graduate in Commerce. He has a post qualification experience of around 2 decades. Interacting with Institutions / HNI's and equivalent groups is his prime fort area. The main domain work is with respect to designing / implementing / managing the wealth creation portfolio. Training experience for more than 200 hrs across various levels of participants. Primary role is heading consortium, responsible for distribution of Mutual Funds, Fixed income, Insurance and all other third party financial products. Personally taking care of HNI liaising, development of Financial Advisory and opening new growth path for Organization. Member of Indian Association of Investment Professionals (IAIP).
Conducted 10 sessions on Investor Awareness as Approved Resource Person under Investor Awareness Program from Ministry of Corporate Affairs in India in association with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India till March 2013.
Writing Articles on “Current trends in Financial Markets” with few of them published in Dainik Bhaskar and The Times of India.
Instrumental in Leading the organization to an impressive reward at CNBC TV18 Financial Advisor Awards, 2010 in the category of IFA of the year, 2010 Cities – North.
Mr. Tejpal Saluja is an Intermediate from Institute of the Company Secretaries of India. Domain specialty - services sales and marketing, Been with Swan Finance for retail sales and risk management Regional head for karvy stock broking, Bajaj Allianz general insurance, canara robeco Asset management company. Been consultant for few companies. Taken guest lectures at IMS, ICFAI, Pioneer Institute for Professional studies for managerial economics and marketing. Sales and behavior training. He also holds various industrial certifications. He has a post qualification of more than 15 years. His prime forte has been retail sales, training and development and customer retention. he has hold responsible position in various companies across Central India. His main domain of work is with respect to designing and implementation of business development and training.
Mrs. Sunita Rao is the Founder of finOptions & Director of finOptions Management Solutions Pvt Ltd. She has taken the company from infancy to the present status of a mature and established brand in the finance & management arena. By qualification she is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and has completed her Fellowship in Insurance. She has been a trainer for bankers for over five years and has provided International Financial Management Training to the Bankers in India and overseas.